Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Day 2

So, I've figured out a few things, played around enough to get music on the site. Yayy!! Next up is pictures. They have this slideshow thing that I tried like fifty times yesterday but no luck yet. Great pictures are coming!!
Summer school, day 2:
The students are used to the fact that I don't jump down their throats and start to try and take advantage. It all comes out in the wash, though, because if they don't stay focused, their test grades crash!! We worked on solving equations today and they are currently taking their test on it. We'll see how this goes.
I forgot my lunch today so I got to see the kids here. They are just so cute!! Curly Fry's smile would melt butter, Squeaky Bean is growing so fast and smiling and trying to giggle, and Junior Mint is just a hoot! I felt bad that I didn't get to play with him yesterday, but we'll get some time in today. He's really interested in soccer and baseball at the moment. We've got him signed up for swimming lessons every Saturday and soccer again in the fall. I hope he learns to enjoy sports for what they are. I know that I love playing volleyball and soccer, somewhat because I'm decent at both, but they're also team sports that I've found fun people to play with. A ver...

1 comment:

GrowingRopers said...

glad to see ur blog! i LOVE the blog name! i'll comment more when its not from the cell...