Thursday, July 10, 2008

Being sick stinks, bigtime...

So I got sick yesterday. I can't remember the last time I was that sick. Really I was trying to remember but I couldn't. Something to be thankful for I guess. Just wish it hadn't been during school. :( I went home and my Freckleyone was really nice to me and let me nap. Five hours it ended up being!! Wowsers. Then the kids went to bed and she made some chicken and rice soup, which they say is really good for you when you're sick, and it's true. What a nicey that one! Then I went to bed again.
Junior Mint was really sad because we had been planning on going to a friend's house where I could play volleyball, Junior could swim, and the ladies could chat and/or swim. He was in meltdown mode most of the night, so I felt bad for Freckleyone. Hopefully, we'll get to go next week.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!